Court tv?

I was wondering who watched CourtTV so much that they really cared about it going away, then I visited my mother for a few days. That channel was on all day long. One "judge" show after another after another. Then I dropped by my sister's house and it was on there too! I saw more CourtTV in four days than I have seen before in my life. Whew!

So I guess members of my own family would be up in arms if they lost their CourtTV.

I was wondering who watched CourtTV so much that they really cared about it going away, then I visited my mother for a few days. That channel was on all day long. One "judge" show after another after another. Then I dropped by my sister's house and it was on there too! I saw more CourtTV in four days than I have seen before in my life. Whew!

So I guess members of my own family would be up in arms if they lost their CourtTV.

you and I may not watch it but my understanding is that it si fairly popular. Perhaps more important I would hate to think that E* will have the same problem with other TW channels.

But ina 500 channel universe very few of the channels are of general interst. they are all mostly niche channels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Greczkowski
Let's see...

Dish Network - Video
AT&T U-Verse - Video
ITVN - Video
ExpressVU - Video
Cox Cable - Telephone and Internet
Verizon - Cell Phone

But at the end of the year I can write it off on my taxes, so I guess its not so bad.

And I bet there are still nights when you can't find anything good to watch.:)

Scott knows (like I do) that there is also something good to find to watch on ITVN's 150+ channel Adult programming.

Court TV Fans, (the 3 of them here I bet), You better go to D* because Scott is reporting that It will be PERMANTALLY replaced by A&E Crime and Invesgiation, possibly as soon as tomorrow.

Also in related news, scott is also reporting that Hallmark Movies, and CurrentTV will be put on dish network in SD. no word on packages, or channels yet.

On what channel is Court Tv?
The guide says 204. :D

Court TV Fans, (the 3 of them here I bet), You better go to D* because Scott is reporting that It will be PERMANTALLY replaced by A&E Crime and Invesgiation, possibly as soon as tomorrow.

Also in related news, scott is also reporting that Hallmark Movies, and CurrentTV will be put on dish network in SD. no word on packages, or channels yet.
Cool.:)

What is so critical about today? Are we saying that it CAN'T come back for some reason?

Yes Charlie said that if they could not get it back by today that it would be permanetly replaced on February 1st. (he said this in response to my question to him at CES)

I don't believe anything Charlie says! He is a pathological liar and only wants to feed his insatiable need for attention and notoriety at any cost.IT IS NOW FEB 1, AND nothing has changed! I'll be leaving Dish for Direct as soon as I recover from surgery.I am sick of this man making his own decisions for the subs.He will never change.

I don't believe anything Charlie says! He is a pathological liar and only wants to feed his insatiable need for attention and notoriety at any cost.IT IS NOW FEB 1, AND nothing has changed! I'll be leaving Dish for Direct as soon as I recover from surgery.I am sick of this man making his own decisions for the subs.He will never change.

yeah, cause even though he owns the company, he shouldn't get to make decisions! :rolleyes:
And as far as Court-TV goes, good riddance!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts