Cox Internet Questions (1 Viewer)

Bobby C

SatelliteGuys Family
Jun 22, 2005
Oklahoma
My 2 year price lock was up next month with Cox for Internet, so yesterday I called them up to negotiate for another 2 year price for Internet only which is all we have with Cox. It went easier than I thought and I was able to get a new 2 year deal locked in for the same price I have been paying for the last 2 years which is $59.99 per month for the 150 Mbps Premier internet level locked at this price until Aug 1st 2018. So no price increase for me. I feel pretty good about this and was wondering if you guys think I got a good deal on it or not. What are others paying for Internet only from Cox?

osu1991

SatelliteGuys Master
Sep 4, 2004
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Mine was going up to $81 a month for Premier Internet back in March when I decided to leave Dish after 18years and bundle Premier Internet and Advanced TV with my TiVo for $99 a month for 2 years.

raoul5788

Studebaker driver
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 28, 2004
Cheshire CT
My 2 year price lock was up next month with Cox for Internet, so yesterday I called them up to negotiate for another 2 year price for Internet only which is all we have with Cox. It went easier than I thought and I was able to get a new 2 year deal locked in for the same price I have been paying for the last 2 years which is $59.99 per month for the 150 Mbps Premier internet level locked at this price until Aug 1st 2018. So no price increase for me. I feel pretty good about this and was wondering if you guys think I got a good deal on it or not. What are others paying for Internet only from Cox?
Sounds like an excellent price to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts