Cox Internet Questions

Bobby C

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 22, 2005
Oklahoma
My 2 year price lock was up next month with Cox for Internet, so yesterday I called them up to negotiate for another 2 year price for Internet only which is all we have with Cox. It went easier than I thought and I was able to get a new 2 year deal locked in for the same price I have been paying for the last 2 years which is $59.99 per month for the 150 Mbps Premier internet level locked at this price until Aug 1st 2018. So no price increase for me. I feel pretty good about this and was wondering if you guys think I got a good deal on it or not. What are others paying for Internet only from Cox?

Mine was going up to $81 a month for Premier Internet back in March when I decided to leave Dish after 18years and bundle Premier Internet and Advanced TV with my TiVo for $99 a month for 2 years.

My 2 year price lock was up next month with Cox for Internet, so yesterday I called them up to negotiate for another 2 year price for Internet only which is all we have with Cox. It went easier than I thought and I was able to get a new 2 year deal locked in for the same price I have been paying for the last 2 years which is $59.99 per month for the 150 Mbps Premier internet level locked at this price until Aug 1st 2018. So no price increase for me. I feel pretty good about this and was wondering if you guys think I got a good deal on it or not. What are others paying for Internet only from Cox?
Sounds like an excellent price to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts