Cozi TV and the Media General replacement for LWN saga.

Sorry to bring this b.s. up again but with the Meredith Deal hanging in the balance I might be waiting a good while for Cozi or whatever launches on KLFY/WTEN/WRIC/WLNS/WBAY/WKRN.....

Iceburg this is wishful thinking only and I know it wont happen but Media should reward us with 3 diginets (wishful thinking) like Cozi and two others.....I still haven't learn to wait but I haven't bothered the station in 2 months........Just keep watching the H&I and I'll be fine.....

Sorry to bring this b.s. up again but with the Meredith Deal hanging in the balance I might be waiting a good while for Cozi or whatever launches on KLFY/WTEN/WRIC/WLNS/WBAY/WKRN.....
yeah pretty much. No need to get so worried about it. When it happens it happens

I still haven't learn to wait
really? thats new to most of us here ;)

i still email mrs. guertin every other week though......from what she said via her boss at least he isn't all up in arms posting vulgar emails....
Yeah there are some that are really out of it....:)

Like I have been saying....when it happens it happens. I don't understand why you keep getting bent out of shape about it and then get offended when people tell you to quit asking the same thing over and over.

My market (Minneapolis) was suppose to be a charter affiliate of Buzzzr which would have been May....yet its Sept 20th and we STILL don't have it yet (that damn Bounce contract). I don't keep e-mailing my FOX affiliate or ask on facebook constantly when is it coming. When it shows up (last I heard was the 26th) I guess the Minneapolis folks will be happy.

Laff launched on WTVF 5.3 last night at 11:00 replacing This TV. Their schedule doesn't look very interesting IMO. Not sure when This TV will launch on it's new channel on WRTN. I heard they were testing it Saturday. A lot of people here want Buzzr, including me. Hopefully if enough folks contact Sinclair, maybe they will give it a thought.

Laff launched on WTVF 5.3 last night at 11:00 replacing This TV. Their schedule doesn't look very interesting IMO. Not sure when This TV will launch on it's new channel on WRTN. I heard they were testing it Saturday. A lot of people here want Buzzr, including me. Hopefully if enough folks contact Sinclair, maybe they will give it a thought.
Thats a good thing, I noticed the standstill textcard on KLFY went off so maybe something will come by Oct. 1.....Buzzr would be cool....you should get it later, most non O&O markets with a bunch of diginets usually launch the newest thing a few months down the road anyways...

Uh-oh. Nexstar has made a tempting $4.1B offer for Media General that some are calling superior to the proposed Meredith-Media General merger. Nexstar hates subchannels.

Uh-oh. Nexstar has made a tempting $4.1B offer for Media General that some are calling superior to the proposed Meredith-Media General merger. Nexstar hates subchannels.
In our situation KLFY would be moved to the subchannel of KADN and its assets and the 1718 foot transmitter tower would be sold to someone else.

Anyone know what Comet TV is? It's listed in RabbitEars as "soon" for WZTV. It's owned by Sinclair, so I thought it might be that new Sci-Fi diginet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts