Craigslist Coolsat 6000 for sale...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

olliec420

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 4, 2007
Pensacola, FL
Unfortunately it appears this person is listing items pantless again...
FC0ZHcV.png

Not really worth that any more IMO. Too old, even though it was a good box. It will not get most channels up there, as a lot have went to DVB-S2. It would be fine for religious programming on 97W, and a few other things, if the price were lower.

Wow, $60? I paid $30 for my 7000 years ago...

Not really worth that any more IMO. Too old, even though it was a good box. It will not get most channels up there, as a lot have went to DVB-S2. It would be fine for religious programming on 97W, and a few other things, if the price were lower.

Wow, $60? I paid $30 for my 7000 years ago...

Oh I know, thought it was funny they we're taking listing pics with little to no pants on lol

Hi All,

This is kind of similar to guy here in Mass. who is trying to sell a 7 foot Unimesh dish and a Uniden ust4600 receiver on Craigslist.
His original asking price was $500 for both. I sent him a reply saying he'll be holding on to that equipment for a long time at that price.
Told him the receiver was good in its day, but is now outdated. The dish although a bit rusty looked good, but can be had for less than $75, with some going for free. I told him try closer to $100 for both and he might get more responses. I added that I wasn't trying to low ball him as I wasn't in the market for either. Shortly after my email he lowered his price...to $250. That was over a month ago...they're still both for sale.

John

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)