Craigslist dishes for your perusal

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Toucan-man, I live in the Far Northwest Suburbs of Chicago. I have a large 10' mesh dish that has both C and K band reciever in it. It is mounted on the side of my Garage and for 7 years have not used it but the actuator was changed just before are area recieved cable.

Any interest in this unit. I still have the console and I believe the UHF remote. I was going to hire a contractor to tear it down and scrap it but if there is a need somewhere I am sure this unit is still in fine working condition.

Someone here might want it, feel free to post a picture or two. You might also try listing it on Craigslist or eBay etc.

$350 obo - 8.5 mesh - Bristol, RI

H to H mount

http://providence.craigslist.org/ele/3438292762.html

3G13L83H25Nc5J75M9cbrdec756a35e3115e4.jpg

$350 is a little rich for MY blood, but a nice looking dish on an Ajak 180 horizon-to-horizon mount, is a lot more desirable than a NEW dish for more, withOUT! ;)

The Viasat dishes look to be 4' (1.2m) commercial (Prodelin?).
Those would make 10 SatGuys VERY happy! :)

$350 is a little rich for MY blood, but a nice looking dish on an Ajak 180 horizon-to-horizon mount, is a lot more desirable than a NEW dish for more, withOUT! ;)
Have another look my green friend, I don't know that's an AJAK H180. Maybe a lighter duty version? or another brand? But still very desireable.

They customized the Ajak six ways from Sunday, to fit/suit the dishes they were sold with.
The motor cover does look a little strange.
I'll see if Linuxman might weigh in on the question.
He's the only one I know who had all three models. ;)

It wouldn't take a 180 to swing an 8' mesh , if that's what it really is.
A 180 will happily handle a 10 Pinnacle perf, or more !

PM sent.

Toucan-man, I live in the Far Northwest Suburbs of Chicago. I have a large 10' mesh dish that has both C and K band reciever in it. It is mounted on the side of my Garage and for 7 years have not used it but the actuator was changed just before are area recieved cable.

Any interest in this unit. I still have the console and I believe the UHF remote. I was going to hire a contractor to tear it down and scrap it but if there is a need somewhere I am sure this unit is still in fine working condition.

Have another look my green friend, I don't know that's an AJAK H180.
Maybe a lighter duty version? or another brand? But still very desireable.
Well, I asked Linuxman to have a look. He used to own all three models the company made.
He zoomed in on the picture, then used some photo-enhancement to get a better look.
Here's what he said:
It could be an ajak, but it looks like a chain driven one.
The smaller one I had was chain driven, but the sprocket was not exposed like on that one.
I'd hate to call it an AJAK, but if it's a 180, it is still a nice mount.
The $350.00 price tag is $300.00 too high :)
I think he meant "if it's NOT a 180, it's still a nice mount."
And I agree with all the sentiments.
(my 180 was free and came with a free-dish, -pole, -coax, and -labor!) :)
Now, all we need is have someone go get it and give us better pictures! ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Latest posts