Craigslist dishes for your perusal

Status
Please reply by conversation.
If you are also buying the receivers, make sure you plug them in there and verify they still have good unit id's! I got screwed buying one a few years ago with a blanked id due to a dead battery. Only paid $20, but I sure could have used the $20 somewhere else.

I've already got one GI 920 that I'm not using so I don't need any more! I'm only interested in the dish as my systems aren't setup to do servo stuff at this time.

if you make contact , you could pass on the information to the owner to plug the receivers back in so the battery doesn't fail, ruining the receivers
although with the map master thing these type receivers are popular again there is only a small market for them.
cost of shipping these heavy receivers is probably outragious years ago i shipped one for $20-25 recently i shipped several FTA receivers ( light weight compared to these old c-band receivers) cost on shipping those was $22 & $26 ....

Attachments

• 5I35G55Fe3Kf3J63l5ca5e5daeafa6d8710a2.jpg
    5I35G55Fe3Kf3J63l5ca5e5daeafa6d8710a2.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 132
Wow, a Birdview perf!
And just bolted down, too. :)

Take dish off motor.
Take motor off pole.
Unbolt that unique 6" diameter tube (pole) and away you go. ;)

Give the guy $50 for scrap metal value, and haul it off.
Sounds like he just wants it gone.

I agree, this one is so EASY. Someone please grab it !

I used to live in Loveland, CO, and were I still there this thing would be home with me by now.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)