Free - mesh BUD - Troy, MI

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/zip/3484070224.html

3M53Nc3H65G25E75H4cch4cfa026c9cc81b84.jpg

= = = = = = = = = = = = = =

$300 - 12' BUD - Boca Raton, FL

http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/for/3484072798.html

Satellite dish - $1 (Belle Vernon) PA

Date: 2012-11-12, 10:11PM EST Pictures on sight
FREE----This is a very large satellite dish .... free to anyone who has the tools to dismantle it. pittsburgh.craigslist.org/for/3405845112.html

Thank you very much Anole!

This is exactly what I was looking to find. I have a box with all of the bolts that the owner collected when he took down the dish.

Now I can do and actual inventory.

Thanks again!
Norman

$ 10,000 when new, back in early 1990s? Is that even close to reality?
could be easy. some installers charged as much as they could = 2 caddy's in the driveway paid more than the Chevy guy.
and if customers buddy got one @ a high price... more $ to installer. ducks in a row.
$3,500 to 6,000 was the norm.
I wondered about that. I do think that a few of the remaining big dishes near me are remaining because the person got into C-band late and paid dearly only to watch the magic well dry up shortly thereafter. C-band as it happened will never happen again, but what a cool thing it was.
original owners are hard to get. paid $225 & 325. for 2 of the ajaks got from original owners. but heck the ajak option was $300 to $1000 more than a Actuator.

could be easy. some installers charged as much as they could = 2 caddy's in the driveway paid more than the Chevy guy.
and if customers buddy got one @ a high price... more $ to installer. ducks in a row.
$3,500 to 6,000 was the norm.

My Winegard Cband only system with an Echostar 7000 receiver was $2,250.00 installed back in the summer of 1988. A year or so later a tree fell on the dish and I got new stuff (home owners insurance) that included Ku upgrade.

You remember the jokes about people who had their VCR flashing: 12, 12, 12,...
Well, would you trust someone with the time stamp "2014" on their camera? ;) - ;)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Latest posts