Criminal Minds tonight

Status
Please reply by conversation.

imthedevil

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 25, 2007
Cincinnati, OH
Did anyone else experience any popping in the sound in the last segment of the show, from about 9:45pm on? This is not the first time I have had this issue with CBS.

Thanks

Bill

Did anyone else experience any popping in the sound in the last segment of the show, from about 9:45pm on? This is not the first time I have had this issue with CBS.

Thanks

Bill

I didn't see Criminal Minds, but just finished watching CSI. NY also on CBS, I had NO trouble with anything at all.

Jimbo

On a side note - I haven't watched it yet this year. Is Gideon already gone, or is that yet to come?

Yup, he was there the first episode and the very beginning of the second. I wish his leaving meant that they were going to start doing new episodes of "Dead Like Me" again, lol, I can dream can't I :)

I didnt have any issues, it may have been a problem with your local station

That wouldn't surprise me one bit, they are terrible. The Monday night the Bengals played the Patriots everything got bumped late due to the game having a local broadcast as well. Low and behold when I went to watch what had recorded I had black bars on the sides, that used to happen with them all the time too :(

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts