Cs 6000 sat list

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

grampaw_anderson

Original poster
May 6, 2008
I am being lazy does any one know if there is an up to date Sat list I can load on the receiver ?

Try as i might I can not get the pbs channels on Amc (87w) and same story or white springs no sats listed in factory file from 2006 I believe it is the 100

also there seems to be some errors on the existing list freq. and S/r and polarity.

If not avail (I can,t seem to find one in the correct format to load with the Cs loader.

any suggestions ??/:confused:

that is some severe sadness that you had to get rid of the bud

I'll try and get it uploaded tonite...but you do know when you download the satellite list you will lose all channels stored i the box?

re sat list

that is some severe sadness that you had to get rid of the bud

I'll try and get it uploaded tonite...but you do know when you download the satellite list you will lose all channels stored i the box?
Thanks yes I do. I am currently stuck in my barco lounger with a herniated disc so am getting pretty good at rescanning weather is the pits right now so will rescan tomorrow once the record rain falls stop.

ques. where is the download area ? My bud was from 1980 when sat tv was really in its infancy and all us living in the toolies had that or nothing.

Thanks again

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts