cs8000 for $100.00

Status
Please reply by conversation.

babcea

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 1, 2007
N.Florida
I just picked up a CS8000 for $100.00 dollors,but it has no remote but it does work,I tried some universal remotes and they did not work,so I will get one from ebay.Has anyone tried the universal remote on ebay that says it will work for coolsat,viewsat,and many others?While I were searching on ebay I tried all my fta remotes and the new cnx nano remote works perfect for it,I could not believe it atleast I get to try it out before I order the remote.I tried it on the DVB S2 and it locks them with no problem,and thanks to reading some post by the ICE man I knew how to set it up with the sats,THANKS ICE.

jeez $100 bucks where? are threre more? doesnt it do 4:2:2 or S2?
from a guy I know,he works off shore and has no more time for fta,it has been in his closet for about 6 months and the remote has been misplaced,I hope he can find it,he swears it is around somewhere.It does s2 great I have had great signals on the s2 stuff so far.

I think I will buy that one and if the guy finds the original remote then I will have a back up.

well a good thing about this remote is it will control several FTA receivers, so it would be a great backup :)

Hope you enjoy your new toy.
Iceberg seems to love his.

Always happy to see someone get a good deal on something they want. - :up
And it couldn't come at a better time of year. :D

Harmony remotes work nice with FTA boxes and with other 10-12 devices.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Modifying Andersen 1.8 Meter Dish with Polar Mount/Motor

Looking for a replacement SD receiver.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)