CSI: Miami

Season Premiere, SUnday Oct. 3, 2010

Details to follow, but we know someone dies. If you want to know who it's in the summer news and rumors thread.

S~

It's official, I hate the new dates. Switched over to CBS to watch Miami last night, and it wasn't there. I forgot that it was moved to Sunday.

Why did CBS have to screw with something that was working? They were already number 1, haven't they ever heard "if it ain't broke, don't fix it"?

It's official, I hate the new dates. Switched over to CBS to watch Miami last night, and it wasn't there. I forgot that it was moved to Sunday.

Why did CBS have to screw with something that was working? They were already number 1, haven't they ever heard "if it ain't broke, don't fix it"?

I am with you on moving things. Three shows I watch moved to new nights(BBT, CSI NY and CSI Miami). What really sucks is I have to extend CSI Miami by an 1HR to be sure it gets recorded every Sunday Night because unlike FOX, CBS continues to run 60 Minutes at 6 CST every Sunday when games usually are not done until 620-630.

What really sucks is I have to extend CSI Miami by an 1HR to be sure it gets recorded every Sunday Night because unlike FOX, CBS continues to run 60 Minutes at 6 CST every Sunday when games usually are not done until 620-630.
crap, I forgot about that. Better remember to pad the timer before this weekend.

Thankfully I can do that online now, I'll do that right now.

Last edited:
I am with you on moving things. Three shows I watch moved to new nights(BBT, CSI NY and CSI Miami). What really sucks is I have to extend CSI Miami by an 1HR to be sure it gets recorded every Sunday Night because unlike FOX, CBS continues to run 60 Minutes at 6 CST every Sunday when games usually are not done until 620-630.
+3...I don't like the Sunday timeslot one bit. Well, at least CBS will have plenty of room to move it to weeknight after the 1st wave of failed new shows. Additionally, I am debating padding the timer. I've never missed one-second of a recording the 2-years I've been using a Tivo Season Pass, but I don't recall ever recording any of the broadcast networks on Sunday Night. Hmmm...

I have distant nets from L.A. and AAD , so there is no problem with recordings on Sunday nights. The games are way over before the prime time schedule starts.

Season Premiere

SUnday, October 3, 2010

"Fallen": The CSI team loses one of their own when a psychotic genius runs wild in Miami.

S~

I saw the show last night. I kinda stopped watching it last year, but it was good to see the show since it has been awhile.
Glad to see Cardosa be the one to eat a bullet (never really bonded with this character) instead of one of the regulars.
Offhand, I don't know what to make of the Sunday timeslot...but they should do well since there's not much competition.

CBS' old and new shows and pounding everyone in the ratings war.

Last edited:
don't see this doing very well on sunday nights.
I don't remember what their ratings (viewers) looked like last year, but I think they were in the 12-14M range. Anyway, here are the ratings for last night. Not bad for a tough timeslot and going against Sunday Night football.

NBC: Sunday Night Football (17 million, 10.5/17)
CBS: "CSI: Miami" (11.8 million, 7.3/12)
ABC: "Brothers & Sisters" (9.3 million, 6.1/10)

Sunday, October 10, 2010

"Sudden Death": When a bottle girl is murdered at an exclusive club, Horatio must search through Miami's most elite guest list to find her killer.

S~

Here's Johnny on iTunes

Save the Cheerleader, Save the World... Again?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)