CSI: Miami

According to CBS, Last week's episode, "Reality Bites", will air Sunday, November, 14. Good old Canadian viewers didn't get preempted.

S~

Certain regions, west coast being one of them, received the rerun. Others got nothing.

S~

Stupid D* program guide. Didn't record. Even though it didn't air, still had last week's air date. Disappointing. The "ice stabbing" has been used before on CSI:NY.

S~

Is it just me, or does it seem they go out of their way on this program to do the most god-awful camera work? Last night's chase scenes were unwatcheable imo. Jerky to the point of making me wonder if they were using my dad's old 8mm camera!

I guess the director thinks all that crappy camera work is 'cool' or some such.

Next Episode

Sunday, November 21, 2010

"On the Hook": When a fisherman narrowly escapes death, the CSIs have to dodge bullets to keep him alive and find out who's after him.

S~

Was CSI Miami even on last Sunday night, my HD DVR didn't record it if it was on, though it's getting real hard to do with Football running long a different amount each week.

So, was there an episode that was shown last Sunday night ?

Was CSI Miami even on last Sunday night, my HD DVR didn't record it if it was on, though it's getting real hard to do with Football running long a different amount each week.

So, was there an episode that was shown last Sunday night ?

Yeap. The previous Sunday's "Reality" episode that was cancceled aired Sunday. My D* receiver didn't catch it either since the guide said Original air date said 11.7. D* needs to work on their guide. They had a week since CBS said they would reair the episode on Monday.

S~

Yeap. The previous Sunday's "Reality" episode that was cancceled aired Sunday. My D* receiver didn't catch it either since the guide said Original air date said 11.7. D* needs to work on their guide. They had a week since CBS said they would reair the episode on Monday.

S~
Thats the Tribune that is responsible for that, not D*

I'm guessing that the Episode is titled "Reality Kills " ...

Thats the Tribune that is responsible for that, not D*

I'm guessing that the Episode is titled "Reality Kills " ...

Tribune does Dishes guide, also. I never had that problem in the 12 years I was with them.

S~

Tribune does Dishes guide, also. I never had that problem in the 12 years I was with them.

S~

You already explained what happened, it makes perfect sense.

The shows original air date was for a week ago, therefore had you been recording BOTH new and Repeats, it would have recorded.
I only record the NEW episodes, therefore when the DVR saw the week old air date, it let it go, as it should.

The recvr did what it was suppose to do, now had the Tribune, or the people that sent the programming CHANGED the air date to the current date, the DVR's would have picked it up fine.

I like the timer features of both providers, but seems like I have less missed episodes with Dish... if I have wind the Directv receiver with ignore the OTA timer (or just say a portion was lost = 0) the same antenna fed Dish OTA might have pixalazation but will still get what it can...

Here's Johnny on iTunes

Save the Cheerleader, Save the World... Again?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)