CSN Northwest Any Updates?

PJW99

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 22, 2007
Are their any updates for Dish getting CSN Northwest? I really want to see Oregon Ducks Basketball games on the Oregon Sports Network, but their is only about 2 and a half months left until the conference tournaments start, so if it is going to get added it needs to happen soon.

Also I have a hypethetical question. I currently live in Northern Idaho and FSN Northwest is the main RSN in this area. Would it be possible, assuming CSN Northwest is added to have 2 RSN's in this area? If it is not possible, and if I would have to get the Sports Pack to get it that is fine for me as well. I have no problem shelling out an extra $6/month to get that one channel.

As far as I know, there have no updates as of this time concerning when or if CSN Northwest will be picked up by Dish Network. In many parts of the country there are more than one RSN picked up by local cable systems. Where I live (Medford, OR), on Dish Net, which I have, I can pick up programming from two FSN regional networks (Northwest and Bay Area-----though I can't get San Jose Sharks games on FSNBA).

Thanks. I remember when I had DirecTV, they gave us Northwest and FSN Rocky Mountain, but wouldnt give us Rockies or Nuggets games. Im not exactly sure why it is different between the 2 satellite providers in terms of what they will define as a customer's RSN (It actually makes me think that if they can add the new Comcast channel that it will probably not be included as one of my RSN's) but that's allright. $6 is nothing to me for having the sports pack and getting the RSN's that I want.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)