Csnba Not Hd!!!!

ReconPJ

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 27, 2006
Avondale, AZ
SInce this channel became "available", I've yet to see a game in HD!!!! (Watching the Giants and Diamondbacks on both 419 and 419HD). Please add this RSN to the list of the now late VOOM channels because there is no damn way they can count this an HD channel when it is clearly not broadcasting in HD. Are there any other RSN complaints out there that are similar to this?

They'd mentioned at the beginning of the SF Giants game last night that there would be no HD due to technical difficulties on the Comcast Sportsnet side.

In fact, they mentioned the fact that they were on air at all was a miracle....I was just glad that at least us Dish people got to see the digital 4:3 signal on the HD channel......otherwise, if its a non HD game, we don't even get that and have to settle for the SD crap and nothing is broadcasted on the HD CSNBA channel....

Yeh I also saw the (giants a baseball team?) game in HD last week Giants ahead by four runs and still lost and to see that in HD UGH hard to take.

Like all thing in the HD universe right now, sometimes you get HD sometimes you dont. If anyone wants all HD all the time on all channels come back in say, oh, 20 years?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)