CSPAN channels going digital

Status
Please reply by conversation.
:p to both of you ;)
DITTO!.............lol
I talked to a friend that bought a 905 for $65 shipped a while back.
What's nice, is that as I understand it, you dont have to 'fear' the Anik birds like the 92x's do. He's not going to sub it, it is just a throwdown/backup.
I've been trying to get him into DVB, maybe I'll try to swap him a VS for it.............
I havent seen any awesome deals on DCII Fleabay stuff in a while. Do those commercial units use ch maps, or do you have control over what it will tune? One of many Q. I have.............
What are the odds on you commercial DCII gurus would work up a FAQ/tutorial on the subject?

Those commercial units have to be completely programmed. No channel maps here on those

I have a 905 too that I got from an estate sale. Cant subscribe to it (tried that a while back and NPS couldnt make it sub) so its just for the freebie stuff

Just one more reason to keep that old, previously authorized DSR-4200V out of the closet :)

If CSPAN goes combo mode out of the box, 4200V (and 4DTV's) will be useless. 4200V/4DTV will definitely be useless when CSPAN goes HD and rolls out a different Motorola receiver than what they will start with.

CSPAN in HD - oh, the humanity of seeing congressmen's nose hair! :eek:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)