Cspan on C-band 131

Status
Please reply by conversation.

turbosat

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Dec 26, 2006
Oneonta,AL
Would be worth your time to watch Rep Boehner from OH right now, going through this "cap and trade" bill being discussed today by the House.
Very informative and entertaining.

Last edited:
Would be worth your time to watch Rep Boehner from OH right now, going through this "cap and trade" bill being discussed today by the House.
Very informative and entertaining.

Don't get me started. :mad: This isn't a political board so I'll keep most of my thoughts on this to myself. I will say however that this is not the time to hamstring companies with new regulations. Nor is it the time to burden the American people with new taxes. What ever happened to Obama's promise that he wouldn't raise taxes on 95% of Americans and only to those wealthy 5%? Lets get the economy cranked back up again before making any radical changes. And how about actually giving the house and senate enough time to read the bill before voting!

Iceberg, feel free to delete this if it is deemed inappropriate.

Don't get me started ! :)
Considering the size of typical bills before the Congress, I'd guess that not more than a couple people are even capable of reading the whole thing, no matter how much time they have. That's why they have enormous staffs. To try to keep a grip on what's happening. :)

Thanks for the comments, I think it was the first time I spent half a day watching that stuff, but I knew what it was about and wanted to see the outcome (more or less what I expected , but very close vote).
What I meant to add was> IS there any Cspand KU feed? Seems to me that I have found one before, but it might've just been a reuplink by some news service. Can't find it listed anyplace.
Thanks.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)