CTV 2

Diamond Jim

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 18, 2004
The Boilermaker State (#19)
For quite awhile now I have been assuming that I was getting CTV2 on 111w @ 4105-4145-Vertical-V35-A34-PCR 35 because I was getting Hockey Night In Canada and it's programming matched the Titan TV schedule. I just went to that location and all I am getting today is a strong signal with dark video. A rescan of 111w shows only the Saskatchewan Legislature Channel. Can someone please verify this for me. Also if CTV2 has changed locations please let me know. Thanks.

Reactions: FTA4PA and c-spand
For quite awhile now I have been assuming that I was getting CTV2 on 111w @ 4105-4145-Vertical-V35-A34-PCR 35 because I was getting Hockey Night In Canada and it's programming matched the Titan TV schedule. I just went to that location and all I am getting today is a strong signal with dark video. A rescan of 111w shows only the Saskatchewan Legislature Channel. Can someone please verify this for me. Also if CTV2 has changed locations please let me know. Thanks.
I haven't been over there in a while. Just checked. I had CityTV and SLN scanned in from before on that TP. Both now showed SLN programming. Upon doing blindscan only SLN shows so I guess CityTV is now gone. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)