Cubavision

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOY!!!!!!!!!

No even when I was in the DOD got so much problem accessing secured sites! I guess we have to do that for protection. I would say we have pisssed A hacker already.

Okay, To the meat of the ITEM.

I finally was able to lacked on Pas-9. Gee!! No much there 2 pay channels and channel 2 and 5 I think. Of course, Cubavision.
Here is my problem I get 85 level on both pay channels, and about 58-60 quality.
I get 84 level on 2&5 and about 50 of Quality.

But I get about 81-82 on Cubavision for level and about 0-26 for quality.

1st Question: Is the TP real weak for Cubavision?
2nd Question: Do I have to fine tune the antenna?
3rd I can get over 90% quality and level on Amazonas wich is about 2 degrees to the left of Pas-9.

So, Should I wait another 2 weeks for the rest of the leaves to fall off so I can get better level therefore better better quality.
:hatsoff:

Last edited:
I guess my questions are too hard for this level of support.

baya said:
I guess my questions are too hard for this level of support.

excuse me?

Dont need smart ass comments like that. We help people all the time. With the issues we've had since the newest upgrade, some of us are working on other things

Plus some of your posts are usually off topic so people might ignore all your posts....

yes Cubavision can be a weak channel....remember the weather in Cuba isnt always the best.

You can try fine tuning but some transponders are weaker than others. Its how much $$ the company sticks into it.

Thanks a lot. It always works!!!!!!!!!!!,
ha, ha

Last edited:
It has something to do with what I heard about 15 years ago every day for 13 years!!
"NCO"S are not doing their Job"
Boy!!! That used to boil my blood, and felt like puching TOP.
Nothing personal, Just business.
I hope I did not loose you with my Army lingo. :hatsoff:

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts