Curious question... I see on the Dish forum there are Dish reps there. Why aren't there any...

Status
Please reply by conversation.
We wish there were DIRECTV reps here. (Or DIRECTV reps online period) :)

DISH has learned (after much fighting and convincing) that they can use SatelliteGuys to better support their customers and bring their cost of support down by doing so.

We would welcome DIRECTV reps with open arms!

I think it's a difference of opinion between D* and DISH is all.

D* prefers to keep it "In company" I guess.

There is a D* support forum, but I find more info here.

Scott has offered the same for D* many times ...

They are 3 miles below the earth's surface in the Mojave Desert. The engineers are located 3 miles below them in a hermetically sealed vault and have had no human contact in 20 years. Trust me, I've tried. :rollingeyes

I thought the old dbsforums(closed) had a few DirecTV reps on it

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I thought they did have reps who use the cutting edge forum for information on software?

hought they did have reps who use the cutting edge forum for information on software?

They read thru probably all D* posts, but they don't stand out and say " I'm from Direct, how can I help you".

familiarity, that's all. I have never had direct in my home. I love my hopper. and i don't do that many direct installs. its 10 to 1 dish.

Gotcha. I thought you had a preference for Dish as a product, which I can understand, but not by a huge margin.

familiarity, that's all. I have never had direct in my home. I love my hopper. and i don't do that many direct installs. its 10 to 1 dish.
Well you obviously do not have a granddaughter who watches all the shows on Disney JR and would be crushed if you did not have that channel (which Dish does not). So, some of are "locked" into D*. :hiding But, I would probably stay with D* anyway.

Well you obviously do not have a granddaughter who watches all the shows on Disney JR and would be crushed if you did not have that channel (which Dish does not). So, some of are "locked" into D*. :hiding But, I would probably stay with D* anyway.
Dish has had Disney Junior for a few months now, just not in HD.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts