Curious question... I see on the Dish forum there are Dish reps there. Why aren't there any...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Did anybody tried those pop up chat that shows on the Directv website? I figured it's only when signing up for the first time, or can it be used for existing customers?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Did anybody tried those pop up chat that shows on the Directv website? I figured it's only when signing up for the first time, or can it be used for existing customers?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
I would imagine you could use them at any time, regardless of status.

Yes I have used it and it is for existing customers, the pop up will display when you attempt to view your Recent Activity/Billing Transactions section.
DirecTV Live Chat popup.PNG

For those that do not receive the pop up on your account, you need to use this link to get access to the chat. The online chat CS team is only staffed & available from 8am-1am ET. https://support.directv.com/app/chat/chat_launch

It's a good idea to bookmark/favorite the link as the pop up doesn't appear on all accounts yet, however if you use the link provided you can access it always (during operating hours) even if you do not receive the pop up.

Last edited:
I just tried the online chat for any ST discounts but there wasn't any, but I did get 1 month free Sports Pack at least.

DO NOT, under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, let your actual identity be detected. EVEN IF you never reveal any "confidential" data or say anything less than full support for your employer.

I think experience has taught us,
Discretion is the better part of Valor.

God speed, my friend.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App using an iPhone.

MY GOD were not dish network!!!! Corp policy is dont post sensitive info and put a disclaimer out there that anything you post is on your own. Nothing is going to stop you from discussing the company and helping customers on the boards. Your boss wont be on a witch hunt for you if you post here unlike Echostar. As long as you keep it clean, and keep sensitive info out and be a good corporate citizen you will be ok. Directv is pretty relaxed with social media. After all you should see the stuff that gets posted on CORE. Interns getting selfies with celebrities! :D You will be fine! :)

MY GOD were not dish network!!!! Corp policy is dont post sensitive info and put a disclaimer out there that anything you post is on your own. Nothing is going to stop you from discussing the company and helping customers on the boards. Your boss wont be on a witch hunt for you if you post here unlike Echostar. As long as you keep it clean, and keep sensitive info out and be a good corporate citizen you will be ok. Directv is pretty relaxed with social media. After all you should see the stuff that gets posted on CORE. Interns getting selfies with celebrities! :D You will be fine! :)
Here here....

Hutch and I have both been here for years and have been pretty open about the fact that we are techs. It's not that bad..

Reactions: goaliebob99
I guess I would hate "The Hopper" because of the recording capability. Doesn't it lock you out during "prime time"?

We've become quite used to our Genie....

And it only does that if you have ptat enabled. If disabled, it never fires, and that tuner belongs to you again.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)