Current Statement not Showing Discounts/Rebates

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

DodgerKing

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Nov 14, 2007
SoCal
Usually after my bill is paid it shows as a negative value owed due to the discounts and rebates. It is now showing a $0 ballance instead of a ($20) ballance (meaning -$20).

Prior to this current month when I check "Recent Activity" it shows the discounts along with the current service charges. Now it is only showing the service charges. Is the same happening to your current online statement as well? The last time this happened there was a glitch and none of us got our free HD discount that month.

Are discounts on previous bills on the same day as your programming charges? The two are not typically linked and perhaps your credits will be applied in the next day or two?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Mine says zero right now but I don't remember when my hd discount ends

Are discounts on previous bills on the same day as your programming charges? The two are not typically linked and perhaps your credits will be applied in the next day or two?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Mine says zero right now but I don't remember when my hd discount ends
After my bill is auto-paid the next day it will show me having a balance of -$20 as the discounts are applied first.

For me, after the bill is paid and the tell me the statement is ready, the balance is $0. The rebates and such start showing up again a couple days before their pull date.

lparsons21 said:
For me, after the bill is paid and the tell me the statement is ready, the balance is $0. The rebates and such start showing up again a couple days before their pull date.

The same for me. The credits show a couple of days before the bill and then it shows $0 after is automatically paid.

i saw charges today i've never seen before on my bill. primary tv charge $6 and another additional tv charge $6 and a advanced receiver-dvr charge $8 and an advanced receiver-dvr hd charge $10.

primary tv charge $6
will be credited as its the main receiver
and another additional tv charge $6
extra receiver
and a advanced receiver-dvr charge $8
dvr fee
and an advanced receiver-dvr hd charge $10.
which probably is credited if you have the promo

Directv took a few different names of products and renamed them to be universal.

My bill shows those as such
02/18 - 03/17 Advanced Receiver-HD 10.00 Monthly
02/18 - 03/17 Advanced Receiver-DVR 7.00 Monthly
02/18 Primary TV 6.00
02/18 Advanced Receiver-HD -10.00 24 Months Free HD Access
02/18 Primary TV Free -6.00

will be credited as its the main receiver

extra receiver

dvr fee

which probably is credited if you have the promo

Directv took a few different names of products and renamed them to be universal.

My bill shows those as such
02/18 - 03/17 Advanced Receiver-HD 10.00 Monthly
02/18 - 03/17 Advanced Receiver-DVR 7.00 Monthly
02/18 Primary TV 6.00
02/18 Advanced Receiver-HD -10.00 24 Months Free HD Access
02/18 Primary TV Free -6.00
thanks buddy. my bill this month is $103. never paid this much on directv. and i'm still getting $10 credit for hd access which will end soon

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)