Current/Upcoming 3D Titles and Promos

I preordered Tangled 3D as well. Can't beat a Disney Blu-Ray 3D for $22 shipped. The price may drop even more before it is released. Hope Disney does the same thing with Tron: Legacy when it comes out. Just wish they'd nail down a release date for Tangled.

Disney announces 2011 3d Blu-ray Slate.

In addition to others that were originally released in 3d it includes "The Lion King" and "Beauty and the Beast".

These added to the three Disney releases for 2010 and the already announced Tangled include BOLT, MEET THE ROBINSONS, TIM BURTON’S THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS, G-FORCE and CHICKEN LITTLE and Tron: Legacy.

They didn't mention all the titles coming but said, including the 2010 and 2011 titles, they will have nearly 20 Blu-ray 3d in all.:):up
The Walt Disney Studios Unveils Stellar 2011 Blu-ray 3D

Last edited:
Great thread. Ive got Tron Legacy on preorder, the 5 disc set. Tangled and a few others on price watch. Just need a 3DTV now :)

Regrettably Megamind is going to be released as the Next Samsung Exclusive. And that Wikipedia list also shows Kung Fu Panda 2.

Im not too happy with this exclusive nonsense...

Come on Fox. Where heck is the 3D version of "Voyage of the Dawn Treader".

S~

Agree. They will pull me back into buying with 3D, best to make as many available as possible.

Last edited:
Come on Fox. Where heck is the 3D version of "Voyage of the Dawn Treader".

S~

According to wiki
Collector's Edition and Blu-Ray 3D
Walden Media President Micheal Flaherty stated in an interview that 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment and Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment are developing a collector's edition box set DVD and Blu-ray containing the first three films.[118] Fox also intends to release Dawn Treader and its other films in Blu-ray 3D later in 2011, beginning with Avatar and Star Wars. [119]

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They need to c'mon with it. I'd like to own all 3 in 3D.

Don't always trust wiki. Avatar is exclusive with Panasonic until 2012. Star Wars is not being released in 3D on BD any time soon or even in 2011. Lucas plans to redo and release each film in theaters one at a time.

S~

Don't always trust wiki. Avatar is exclusive with Panasonic until 2012. Star Wars is not being released in 3D on BD any time soon or even in 2011. Lucas plans to redo and release each film in theaters one at a time.

S~

At the rate he is going we'll all be dead by the time he gets to the 3rd episode.

At the rate he is going we'll all be dead by the time he gets to the 3rd episode.

I don't think he'll do one per year. He might do them like he did when he "remastered" and "improved" (cough, cough) 4-6. Maybe every few months.

S~

51hHtnJCdYL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Gonna put this one on my pricewatcher.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)