Status
Not open for further replies.

kittyhas1000legs

That's a lot of claws!
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Western Slope, CO
I've been looking, but I haven't figured out how to change the text that appears under my name (like how some say Pub Supporter, Member, Studebaker driver, HOA free zone, etc). Am I just missing something?

Go to your name at top right, then personal details. Then change your custom title.

Hover your mouse over your name on the bar at the top of the screen. Just under your avatar it says "personal details". Click there and another menu will open. Near the bottom you can add where it says "custom title".

It was my fault. Forgot to check an option. :D
Well I am glad that was an omission on your part. I was feeling like I was in a round room looking for a corner. While I'm thinking about it would you consider removing the yellow color for Supporting Founders under the avatar. I find the yellow to be in stark contrast or a little distracting. Just thought I would ask. :biggrin

...would you consider removing the yellow color for Supporting Founders under the avatar. I find the yellow to be in stark contrast or a little distracting.
Agreed. Why not make it the same color as the ribbon color that staff has ?

How do we make that line blank ? If you put nothing, it says "Member", which is pretty redundant...

Maybe just type a couple of spaces, or hold alt and type 0173 (puts in a spaceless, invisible character). I actually typed one in before that zero in the previous sentence. I've used it on other forums to make blank posts.

Reactions: navychop
I had already tried (1) space, so I know it doesn't work. I'll try multiple or the ALT code next...

Umm no.. the genie says you have run out of wishes. :D

I wish I could find nice Gold Color to use in the CSS for the Pub Members and supporters. Everything I tried so far is too loud and yellow.

Umm no.. the genie says you have run out of wishes. :D

I wish I could find nice Gold Color to use in the CSS for the Pub Members and supporters. Everything I tried so far is too loud and yellow.
Thanks for looking at it. At least the blue looks/fits better than the yellow IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)