Customer Service HORRIBLE

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I've been on the phone with ATT, Directv, whatever the hell they call themselves. It's the worst experience I've ever had. I'm eligible for a free upgrade; I just want to upgrade from an HR 44 to an HR54, and replace one C41 with one C61, as many of you have suggested.

Do you think they can do this? NO. I'm with the 5th person who is the best of the 5, but still really bad. They don't know what an HD-DVR is. They don't know what a 4K DVR is.

(I just passed the 90 minute mark on the phone with them...I think it's time to call Charter cable to see what they can offer. I already have their land line and internet service.)

DOES ANYBODY MONITOR THIS SITE FROM DIRECTV? Please help!!!! It's very obvious that customer service has gone to hell since ATT came on board.

EDIT: Now they tell me I AM NOT eligible for a free upgrade, even though I have an e-mail from Direct telling me I AM! They said it would cost be $200.00, but they can reduce to $100.00...I even read the e-mail to the girl in retention. I have been very nice and patient (I'm typing while on hold), but that's about to end!!:argue

Stay tuned......I told them to forgedaboudit, I'll call another day. Even tho' I haven't had many, it truly was the worst experience EVER on the phone with any kind of company.

Call AT&T Corporate

AT&T Corporate Offices
210-821-4105

they want to make sure everything is working to avoid repeat visits.

pretty much this.

you never know what the last guy did or if the customer messed with it and screwed it up. if another tech has to come out in 90 days the previous guy gets dinged on his overall stats. plus sometimes customers need new remotes but dont say anything until the tech leaves.

I have tried talking to them by phone, but can't get by their 'can you do this, can you do that' screen directive. I just need to have 2 receivers (SD) replaced and all 4 of my remotes which are original. Got aggavated and hung up. A few days later I received an email asking about my experience. Well, I answered them with a full description of my problem, that I had the protection plan, and I am a retired electronics tech so I can tell when I have a problem. But, as usual, I get an automated email answer. Nobody even read the reply. How can I convince I just need the receivers and remotes replaced? El_Viejo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts