customer support

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Its true Directv's CRS's have gone downhill in the past few months (don't get me wrong they've never had a clue) but now even their attitudes have gone south.

lartomar2002 said:
who do i contact about a rude and slow call center?

Good luck getting anyone who will actually care. I have had wonderful luck, I don't think I have ever had anyone bad on the other end of the phone at D*. It scares me that I hear it is happening more and more.

joedekock said:
Good luck getting anyone who will actually care. I have had wonderful luck, I don't think I have ever had anyone bad on the other end of the phone at D*. It scares me that I hear it is happening more and more.

I know this is the wrong thread for this, but ,

Good luck this weekend and Go Spartans !!!!
Hopefully you guys will play your best this weekend. :yes

Jimbo

Once again someones first post is a complaint. When I first got on this site I was searching for information. If it isn't a technical thing or a question about what is or may be coming or ....I don't know maybe something thought provoking but just to post that someone at D* or from anywhere was rude or whatever is getting ridiculous. Hey it happens everywhere, in every business. Do we really need to read a post, should I post about the idiot sales guy at Best Buy? No, because no one cares. OK felt like ranting, those first posts bug me! By the way Joedekock what you should be scared of is that my Nittany Lions (class of 82) are coming ! Good luck!

FlyingJ said:
By the way Joedekock what you should be scared of is that my Nittany Lions (class of 82) are coming ! Good luck!

It will either be a great game where both teams put it all on the field, or it will be another dismal spartan performance. Congrats on the season you guys are having!

lartomar... try the Phillipine Embassy. I'm pretty sure that is where they are located.

Getting back to the CSR issue. I believe they are getting fed up with people calling in with different issues and not being able to give a straight answer. That's where D* is the blame. They don't keep there CSR's up to date on what is happening, they can't answer questions properly, and sooner or later they don't give a crap anymore. That's just my opinion. Every time I called there were no problems (with attitudes}, but the last time was about 2 months ago.

I've been a customer for a very long time & have always been really happy with the service.

However, I'm having a bad run with them right now. I am in NYC & had them scheduled to come out last Thursday to set me up with HD. I called on Tuesday to ask a question about what receiver I might get and the CSR mistakenly deleted my appointment. He apologised very sincerely & promised me he would fix it & call me the next day. I never got a call, so I called back and was informed I had no appointment scheduled. So there goes 1 day of work missed. I take it as an "oh well, stuff happens" and schedule an appointment for this past Wednesday. Sitting home on Wednesday (day 2 of work missed) and right at the beginning of my appointment window I get a call from the Installer who says "we cant do your Install, we dont have any HD equipment to give you"

Needless to say I'm a bit frustrated. They will be making another attempt tomorrow (Saturday so no work missed, but more time out of my life) and we'll see how it goes.

To thedirtyjobs. I had the same problem with a no show. Call D* and bitch a little. There is a credit toward your bill for every missed installation appointment. Also if you tell them you missed two days of work you can possibly get some programming credits as well.

Yup dirty, that would have frustrated me no doubt. Take the Wolfman's suggestion. I think a lot of this has to do with the installers and their knowledge. My new HD installs went fine about 6 months ago but the installer did have to make a run somewhere to get the proper equipment. Also he new how to set it up but I could tell from our conversations that he didn't have a clue about anything else.

Thanks Joe, we really needed a nice season to get the cloud out from over our heads but we could not have even imagined it would go so well. Good luck to the Spartans, I know this season started well can't put my finger on what went wrong. All I can say is that I hope next year goes better for ya. Next year......

Well, they have blown by another appointment! And when I called in to find out whats going on I found that they had $600 worth of equipment charges to my account.......so on we go!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)