CW added in HD for 6 more major markets

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Megaupload is weird and unknown? It's one of the most popular file sharing services out there.
Sorry, I was wrong.

It's somewhat out of my hands, I'm waiting for my source to get back to me before I can make the needed changes.
5 days and still nothing?

And even the text is too long just to post in a message.
HEY! Here's an idea. Post what you already have, that does not need to be changed, before it does need to be changed. That way, we'd see some of this mysterious chart, and it would not be too long to post in a message. So simple even...(oh, never mind)

Don't you find it a bit odd that he said he posted something and NO ONE saw it?

My guess is he has posted everything he has, and that of course is NOTHING.

It has been so long that I am now sitting here, waiting for the chart and I can't remember what the freaking subject of the chart was suppose to be in the first place.
While I am at it, I just noticed that I passed my 3rd year posting on this site and no one sent me flowers, not even a card.

It has been so long that I am now sitting here, waiting for the chart and I can't remember what the freaking subject of the chart was suppose to be in the first place.
While I am at it, I just noticed that I passed my 3rd year posting on this site and no one sent me flowers, not even a card.

Jeez FJ, if I had known how much it meant to you......;)

Are you typing that list with your left side pinky toe, on your club foot, while blindfolded? LOL! Still waiting........................

Attachments

• waiting.JPG
    waiting.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
When are we going to get CW and MyNetwork in HD via satellite here in Green Bay, WI? Anyone know? They both emailed and said they are willing but it's up to DTV

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)