CW Unveils Trailers for New Series from TVWeek

We watched Vampire Diaries from day one, and just tired of the BS this season. No way in hell am I watching the spinoff. I get my fix from Being Human, True Blood and Teen Wolf.

We watched Vampire Diaries from day one, and just tired of the BS this season. No way in hell am I watching the spinoff. I get my fix from Being Human, True Blood and Teen Wolf.

I'm the opposite and feel that way about True Blood, dropped it last season. I'm on the fence with Being Human and Teen Wolf. I may not continue with them. Teen Wolf premiere is on the dvr, I haven't watched it yet.

For me, The Secret Circle and Vampire Diaries became exactly what Id expect from CW, shows written for teenage girls, I dunno what it was. I still like my Arrow and Supernatural. We even dropped Nikita this year, I actually felt it might be cancelled but it survived.

True Blood goes through phases, but I still like it. My favorite shows on tv right now are in a whole nother arena (Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Vikings and Strike Back).

The vampire diaries suffered a bit this season (my opinion that it drifted around looking for a real story), but I continue to watch it. All the series look interesting to me but the queen one. I will set a timer for the originals, the 100, and the tomorrow people and see what turns out to be a good series.

Like Strike Back, don't care for the others. I will probably drop Nikita. I have the whole season on the dvr for summer viewing, but I just haven't felt compelled to watch it and my finger has hovered over the delete folder button a few times. I lost interest in Supernatural years ago and didn't even attempt Secret Circle. Really like Arrow.

Just slightly on the tweenish side,all of those shows being on the CW.100 doesn't look bad though.

For any fans of vampire/werewolf shows I recommend Hemlock Grove,on netflix.

Hemlock was OK, I watched it all, but I could see where some might not like it. The ending was a little bit nutty. OT, I just watched The Fall, man was it good and it the season ending was like "WTF?!?!?!". Its coming back to Netflix though with a 2nd season. Plus, after wathcing every episode of the xfiles 3 times, I can stand to look at Gillian Anderson ;)

I am going to give "The 100" a shot as it looks interesting. I will probably give "Tomorrow People" a shot as well although I dont know if I will have as much interest in it. It kind of reminds me of "The Secret Circle".

I'll check out The 100 and Tomorrow People as well. I do think I'm going to find I'm too old for most of this stuff. I like Nikita but I can't recall watching anything else on CW.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)