Status
Please reply by conversation.

LocutusOfBorg

Free speech is more important than your feelings
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Aug 2, 2009
USA
Is the CW Mountain/Central feed still available? I had it and now it's just a black screen with no audio. The CW East and West feed is OK.

I guess I'll have to delete the transponder and then re-add it, do PID edit, and hope everything comes back.

Got it fixed. It seems that the PID info for CW Central/Mountain got corrupted.

CW is on C-Band @91W. You need a six foot or larger dish.

My neighboor gets it with a 3ft offset dish with a C band LNB and a scalar ring, south of San Diego, signal it's pretty strong so he can get it along with Univisión, the FX channels and Comcast Bay Area (this last one with slight freezing), EWTN i think comes in fine too.

Cheers

Mike

CW is on C-Band @91W. You need a six foot or larger dish.

a 4 footer usually can get it pretty weak....that signal is strong on a C-Band dish (6 foot or larger)
The 5 footer I have works pretty well with it too

My neighboor gets it with a 3ft offset dish with a C band LNB and a scalar ring, south of San Diego, signal it's pretty strong so he can get it along with Univisión, the FX channels and Comcast Bay Area (this last one with slight freezing), EWTN i think comes in fine too.

Cheers

Mike

Looks like KLUZ (Univision) is gone. I have some test slate there for another service.

Really? it was there last time i checked a few days ago, i'll check it a bit later on (baseball is about to get started at FoxSports en Español at 91ºW, Reds Vs Cardinals), but still there's a couple of Univision channels at 95ºW that "we" also get it relatively strong in the 3ft (it's my neighboors' dish =p), we must be on some kind of signal haven since we don't get them weak at all as Iceberg stated.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts