Cyberhome SonicVoom CH-SRD600R Consumer Headphones

I use them as a cheap ac3 decoding device. They work relatively good - especially for the cheap price that you can get them for at times.

These are pretty slick... very good sound for the price, I had them cranked up and for my deaf ears wasn't quite loud enough but they had good bass and surround.

So, what I read about digital only was wrong?
Dan
How do they work with hearing aids???

The Headphones have a 1/8" jack(slightly different) but also have a flat jack almost like USB but without covering with 4 more connectors that plug into the decoder box that has coax and toslink jacks (both cables included). The box has a cellphone like battery in it and a volume control along with a selector for optical or coaxial input. It has 2 jacks so 2 people could listen if you had additional headphones and has a 5.1 out jack (looks alot like a S-VHS jack). You could possibly use with an 1/4" adapter, but would lose the surrounds I believe...

These things are getting hard to find. I have digital optical out from my Onkyo receiver, but that is across the room from me. I have a cable from Onkyo under the floor for headset, but that is analog. Now, if I could find a adapter from Optical to analog, that might work.

It comes with about a 4' cable and a extension that is about the same...I had it hooked to my htpc last night (have a USB soundcard)haven't hooked to my HD DVD players yet...I ordered a y connector for toslink from monoprice awhile back, I might try that when I hook to the HD DVD player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)