D* - I rate 8/10

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jammy

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 1, 2005
Beaumont, TX
Even though I last had cable TV about 7 years aga and have never had E*, I would still rate D*'s service as high as 8/10.

Yes, I still want more HD and better HD quality and yes I have had technical problems that needed fixed (some fixed well, some fixed not so well). Yes, I am still waiting to get my local channels provided.

But overall I am still pretty happy with the service. I find it hard to believe that another TV service would be clearly and demonstrably better than D*.

How well does that opinion agree with everyone else's opinion in this Forum?

I look forward to hearing from one or two of you.

Thanks.

Even though I last had cable TV about 7 years aga and have never had E*, I would still rate D*'s service as high as 8/10.

Yes, I still want more HD and better HD quality and yes I have had technical problems that needed fixed (some fixed well, some fixed not so well). Yes, I am still waiting to get my local channels provided.

But overall I am still pretty happy with the service. I find it hard to believe that another TV service would be clearly and demonstrably better than D*.

How well does that opinion agree with everyone else's opinion in this Forum?

I look forward to hearing from one or two of you.

Thanks.

I had E* over 4 years.I would rate them 7/10.I've now have had D* over 1 year: rating
9/10.:)

I've been with them for 8 years and am totally pleased. I'd give them a 9/10 since nobody is perfect. When I first signed up I found trying to get customer service on the phone pretty hard, unless I called in the middle of the night, but they resolved that long ago. It's certainly far better than my cable was.

Almost ten yrs with D* and give them a 9/10 also.

I can't understand how some people still watch cable with analog channels.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts