D* to sponsor NASCAR team - Associate

Status
Please reply by conversation.
It was almost like Sirius Satellite Radio sponsoring a race (Watkins Glen) which only aired on XM Satellite Radio. :)

Holy crap Batman! A yankee;) who knows something about NASCAR!

Of course, next year (2007) when Sirius takes over NASCAR programming, will XM sponsor a race?

herdfan said:
Holy crap Batman! A yankee;) who knows something about NASCAR!
I'm a "yankee" and love Nascar :D Season tickets to both Louden NH races.

Hi guys,

I am new member but I read this forum all of the time. I too am very disappointed by DirecTV's lack of TNT-HD. I want it only for the NASCAR. I know not all agree, but that is my reason. I have emailed DirecTV and gotten their canned response, and I have called and gotten $5 off for 6 monthes due to the national HD line up. I was happy when D* begame a corporate partner with NASCAR, I figured the would have to add TNT-HD for NASCAR. Obviously, I was wrong. I sent an e-mail to nascar.com asking them to "lean on" D* to add TNT-HD for their sport. I was ignored as I figured I would be. I sent an e-mail to Claire B Lang of XM NASCAR radio asking her to forward my email on to NASCAR higher ups on how D* does not provide NASCAR in HD. She agreed, wanted to use my email on her radio show, and forwarded it to NASCAR. I have heard no response yet, but I figure it was worth a try.

Thanks

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)