D* Web site

Status
Please reply by conversation.

dlma1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 20, 2005
Murrysville, PA
I hadn't visited the D* website in a while and was impressed with the redesign. It is very nice site - easy to read with great graphics. I then checked their premium offerings and found while they can use an impressive website to lure new customers, they refuse to upgrade their premium channels. Come on, 15 bucks for HBO, with Zone and Comedy still missing. And more importantly, only 2 HD channels! Cinemax is still lame with only 3 channels. Starz and Showtime aren't too bad but still not as many as FIOS - no Encore HD for example. Still can't figure out why D* refuses to listen to their customers...

There have been many threads concerning DirecTV's lack of Premium HD channels and other national HD. It all comes down to satellite capacity and using it wisely.

Yep, I know, just venting a bit...the lack of premium support is what drove me to switch to FIOS. I still keep a minimal subscription to D* keep NFL Sunday Ticket and the 101.

I noticed the redesigned look of the website the other day. I am impressed that they have made an already clean looking and easy to use site even better.

Kudos to the DirecTV Team.

I like the website, but wish it let you REMOVE premium channels as well as add them. Every time I call Directv customer service, something gets fouled up. I'm about 4 for 4 on calling them to remove and/or change, and have had DVR removed twice, or channels not working. Once I was even being billed for 2 packages at once, choice and choice xtra, go figure.

Please Directv, if you are reading this, please just let us remove things on our own. I mean, you have a remove button for crying out loud. No more, "you have to call" nonsense.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)