D1000.4EA or D1000WA?

rong44

Original poster
Feb 8, 2013
sc,usa
Yes, I'm working toward upgrading my old JVC SD 2700 and its dish to a VIP 211k and 1000.4 dish. The Q is: do I need the EA or WA lnb package? My ZIP is 296xx and in the D Net instruction manual, both EA and WA list that code for alignment. I've been using the 119 sat for years for my SD rec. Is there that much dif programing between the two and is 119 putting out HD now; if not, why not? Also,I understand that the WA is to be primarily the 61.5 sat, right?

Last edited:
Thanks for the info...The reason I ask is that I received yesterday what appears to be a WA lnb in the 1000.4 dish pack,(going by the 3 ind capped inputs in the WA pic and 2 w/a double cap in the EA pic) and I'm pretty sure I ordered an EA unit. I emailed the vendor, but they haven't replied back yet. I do realize that the plastic caps don't actually mean anything, but all ads I've seen show this dif.....................

Last edited:
Thanks, for the reply....I'm looking at it now and two are close together so it is the EA lnb and I'll be a'using the 61.5 as my prime target, (as Iceberg informed me)...............

Looking at the dish (from the back,) the left feedhorn is 77, middle is 72.7, and the one off by itself is 61.5.

EDIT: Here, this might help :-

Dish10004..gif
(click it)

Thanks...I see that now in the manual; I hadn't gotten to that page as I've been too busy elsewhere on other matters, and there was the WA/EA lnb question which has been resolved..............

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)