Local channel 14 WVGN 1 hour off on guide Dirt Please Help

holy_devil

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 27, 2006
Ponce, Puerto Rico
Dirt please forward this info to proper dept.
WVGN Nbc is one hour off in the guide since DST. Thanks to Ptat I havent miss any show but I hate to look for my favorite shows with the incorrect name. Please fix this problem.

WVGN Nbc is one hour off in the guide since DST. Thanks to Ptat I havent miss any show but I hate to look for my favorite shows with the incorrect name. Please fix this problem.

Did you know that you could PM DIRT directly? You can, and it would be much faster than them finding your message.....

WOW! You are right! Same thing here.
I haven't been able to keep up with recordings from past week, so now I will have to scramble to find the shows I missed (no PTAT here). TIme to browse hulu :-(

We still have the problem. Last year we have the same problem with CW, after l reported to Dirt it only took a few hours to got it fix. Is Dirt losing their effectiveness or the department in charge is on vacation?

We still have the problem. Last year we have the same problem with CW, after l reported to Dirt it only took a few hours to got it fix. Is Dirt losing their effectiveness or the department in charge is on vacation?

I don't show that I received a PM with your account information to submit a report on the issue, will you please send/resend me a PM? We do need this information.

I also reported this with Matt.
Is anyone else in PR experiencing this? I find it strange that no one else is reporting. On the other hand, I think we were all pretty busy watching the Worlds Baseball Classic during the past weeks :D (By the way, congrats to our DR brothers. And proud of our team Puerto Rico's performance. Not bad at all)
Maybe now that things get back to normal,people will catch up with recordings and live NBC shows and will notice the problem.

I also reported this with Matt.
Is anyone else in PR experiencing this? I find it strange that no one else is reporting. On the other hand, I think we were all pretty busy watching the Worlds Baseball Classic during the past weeks :D (By the way, congrats to our DR brothers. And proud of our team Puerto Rico's performance. Not bad at all)
Maybe now that things get back to normal,people will catch up with recordings and live NBC shows and will notice the problem.

The only timer I have is for Revolution & it's listed as starting at 11pm. CW also had & will again have this issue next time with DST gets changed. I find it's unacceptable that dish can get its guide timing right after so many complaints for the same issue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)