D12-300 Receiver

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Ice, its option 02:18"x20" 3 LNB. Option 3 is 03:Slimline 3 LNB.

I just walked down to the community room here at the apt complex where there is a D12 and yeah you're right
option 2 is 18x20 (even says that)
option 3 is slimline 3

sidenote...interesting there are still options that say "72.5" when Directv hasnt used that in almost a year (it had some locals on it...those have all moved to 99 or 103). Dish now uses that slot

Apparently someone who thinks about the possibility that the OP might be in an MPEG4 market where the home boys fail to consider it.

I assume you are referring to me, yes? If you took the time to notice, the op is in ND. There is no mpeg4 local market in ND that I am aware of. Perhaps you could enlighten me?

The Minot/Bismark/Dickinson market is MPEG4 only (99W TP 21).

Directv doesn't list it as an mpeg4 market since one of the stations is on 101, but you are correct as far as the use of mpeg4 equipment. As it turns out, he is in an mpeg2 market for sd locals, a fact brought out all of 9 minutes after I said his D12 would get his locals. That's not something I would be gloating about if I was you.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)