D12 satellite - now we're receiving signals!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Screenshot 5pmPT (5-12-10)

Attachments

• DSC00017.JPG
    DSC00017.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 290
That's great news! Signals are strong except for that one transponder.

It appears transponder 10 is now working normal. Before I was in the 20's, now it is 95 and consistent.

I've got 90-96 on all 16 transponders, now time to lite up the channels!

Happy signs, been under heavy thunderstorms this morning, thick cloud cover, and still getting lower 80's on D12 (as well as the other 99/103s).

I'm getting horrible signal strength on 103 (ca) (103 cb also for that matter)

30,s 40,s and 50,s on all transponders.

I have a tree branch that has always been a little close to comfort in terms of line of sight. How likely would the tree branch be to effect the signal, while not effecting the signals from the other satellites. Do I likely simply need a realignment, or would I likely need to prune the tree?

Just curious and thought some of you might have an idea, again the signals are all fine from the other satellites.. just the 103 ca and 103 cb are really weak.

I really hope I don't lose all my channels, once the temporary migration to D12 takes place.

I'm getting numbers mostly in the mid 80s for 103ca. A question. Why don't I have any numbers for my Azimuth and Tilt? They are just 0. The only number I have is elevation which is -19.

I'm getting numbers mostly in the mid 80s for 103ca. A question. Why don't I have any numbers for my Azimuth and Tilt? They are just 0. The only number I have is elevation which is -19.

If you want coordinates re-run satellite setup and put in your zip code. They don't do anything other than help aim.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts