Dads

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I'm liking this show, Brooklyn Nine-Nine I still don't know if I like it yet or not. I think this is the first time in a few years I've enjoyed a comedy from Fox, I did enjoy Raising Hope but I gave up on it a season or two ago.

LOVED the episode with the proctologist that died with his finger up the guy's butt. IT was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. The guy screamed and even produced a small tear that rolled down his face while the audience laughed for close to a minute. Then the crowd of people that gathered around to see the dead doc and the fact the guy couldn't release the doc's finger, due to an "involuntary muscle contraction" , kept growing each time they came back to the scene. It reminded me of "Something about Mary" and the "beans and frank" caught in the zipper scene .:D:D:D

I like it so far, but I am so behind on episodes of all my shows I didn't even notice is was off for a couple of weeks.

try new sitcoms every year and as of last year only watched.
Last Man Standing
Anger Management
The Neighbors
but have picked up these this year. i'm getting less picky or the writing has picked up.
The Crazy Ones
Dads
Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Back in the Game - till the end soon

I like Dads, still watching it. My opinion on it is its not the best or worst show out there but barely makes the cut. Its different. Its one of those shows that wouldn't hurt my feelings if it got cut.

I recognize some of the same kinds of humor from Family Guy and American Dad, except its not in cartoon form. Still the show is funny to me. I still laugh about the prostate check the one guy got and the doctor died while he had his finger inserted . The funniest thing I had seen since Road Trip and their infamous scene at the sperm bank with Stiffler and the hot nurse.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts