Dark Angel (Jessica Alba)

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
Ok guys, I didn't know where this should be posted, if need to move, go for it.

I am looking to stream Dark Angel with Jessica Alba ...
I watched it when it was current and would like to see it again.

I have looked around but can't seem to find it ... (Isn't Everything being streamed now).

I have Netflix and Amazon Prime ... Hulu if needed ...

If you guys know where I can find it, Thank You.

I have a Roku and all the channels that are available to it.

I have found "Other" Dark Angel shows, really didn't know there were others and also Angel comes up a lot from what I recall.

When I had a free month of CBS All Access to watch Discovery, there were no commercials when I watched older shows like Deep Space Nine. I suggest doing a one week trial to check the quality and whether you get commercials without subscribing to the commercial free version.

Reactions: Jimbo
justwatch.com doesn't show Dark Angel as being available for streaming.

canistream.it only lists the PBS series

gowatchit.com only finds the PBS series as well (although they have the epguide).

I'd say it isn't available for streaming.

Ok guys, I didn't know where this should be posted, if need to move, go for it.

I am looking to stream Dark Angel with Jessica Alba ...
I watched it when it was current and would like to see it again.

I have looked around but can't seem to find it ... (Isn't Everything being streamed now).

I have Netflix and Amazon Prime ... Hulu if needed ...

If you guys know where I can find it, Thank You.

I have a Roku and all the channels that are available to it.

I have found "Other" Dark Angel shows, really didn't know there were others and also Angel comes up a lot from what I recall.

Go to youtube and put in Dark Angel full episode and when I started watching it again last month I was finding all episodes. Also if you like Jessica Marie Alba she got her start on The New Adventures of Flipper. She was in the first 2 or 3 seasons of it. Its on LightTV. its an over the air station but if you don't live in an area that has it over the air, you can also pick it up on the internet with your browser and not sure but I also think it is on the Roku. There are more ota channels also streamed on the internet, I have like 30 bookmarked. Channels like CometTV 247 scifi,stargate,mystery science 3000,chargeTV,24 hour movies. statium 24 hour sports with live college games, etc.

Go to youtube and put in Dark Angel full episode and when I started watching it again last month I was finding all episodes. Also if you like Jessica Marie Alba she got her start on The New Adventures of Flipper. She was in the first 2 or 3 seasons of it. Its on LightTV. its an over the air station but if you don't live in an area that has it over the air, you can also pick it up on the internet with your browser and not sure but I also think it is on the Roku. There are more ota channels also streamed on the internet, I have like 30 bookmarked. Channels like CometTV 247 scifi,stargate,mystery science 3000,chargeTV,24 hour movies. statium 24 hour sports with live college games, etc.
Well, I went to Youtube and found the Pilot ....
Unfortunately when I started playing it, I only had a 40" picture on my 60" TV and it MIGHT have been in 480p ...

VERY difficult to watch ...

Youtube is about worthless for things like this. People shrink the video down with annoying backgrounds and speed the video up or down along with changing the pitch of the voices. I don't think it was every remastered for HD. 480/576p dvd is the best available.

They are on dailymotion in much better quality than whats on youtube. Audio may be out of sync in first episode and the video is inverted. 2nd video looked to be in sync from the bit I played.

So far I can't find the 2 seasons for under $29 and thats on DVD, not Blu Ray.
I'm not sure I'm interested enough to spend $30 on it.

$20 including shipping, more than likely.

jimbo,you have to think about something,if not remastered,for hd like you want, your not going to get it that way. I can give you all episodes in a zip but like said if not remastered won't be hd.

jimbo,you have to think about something,if not remastered,for hd like you want, your not going to get it that way. I can give you all episodes in a zip but like said if not remastered won't be hd.
This was from 2000-2002, you would have expected it to be able to be in HD at the very least.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)