Davenport Iowa HD Locals?

gjcavana

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 11, 2008
Ankeny, Iowa
In the dealer chat thread above Scott mentioned local HD being rolled out for Davenport Iowa (and Kentucky) on the 30th (Today). Any confirmation on that?

Been on the phone last 20 minutes with Dish CSR, He said QC HD is coming off 77, should be on western arc, HD is shown on the website of Dish, but not available, I think it has not launched. CSR took my info and tagged the situation as tech was to further investigate.

Really hoping that Paducah goes up today. I was really looking forward to watching an all new Office tonight in HD.

After talking to a Dish CSR for 20 minutes last night and doing the 611 configuration thing, and having communicated with a Dish CSR today over the internet for 35 minutes doing the 613 configuration thing, the CSR finally got a confirmation that Davenport HD locals have not launched, have not launched

I just looked at the Dishnetwork site and they list the Davenport locals in HD on ch 5190 - 5193. They're saying "we have it" before they have it.

So, the big question is, why weren't they launched on Sep 30, as promised? And, since obviously they weren't, will they still be launched this week? This month? SOON?

the information i have is that paducah and davenport will launch on november 4th, and will both be on 77, the eastern arc 1000.4 will be required.. now i am assuming like all other things, it could change at any moment, but that is on a official communication from dish to retailers.. i have a 1000.4 aimed at work, and we DO NOT have them yet, i hope nov 4th is as long as we have to wait..

jasper

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts