David Carradine found dead in Thailand hotel!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I don't buy the suicide notion and the autoerotic asphyxiation is a bit of a stretch given Carradine's age but its possible. Reading over the article and what I've learned over the years he was a man with allot to live for and I'd be more apt to believe he got strung up by a hooker and her pimp.

What a way to go . Masturbating in a closet while hanging yourself with a rope.
I guess he " came & went " at the same time.

Sadly, people 65+ have a higher suicide rate than any other age group.

Both direct, and the indirect stuff that doesn't get included in the suicide stats.

My sisters mother-in-law died 3 months after refusing further chemo treatment.

My own mother in law refused food and fluids, causing her body to shut down.

After watching my wife die a slow and painful death from cancer, I don't know how I would handle a diagnosis these days. I know that I would not be as agressive on treatment as we were for her. She wanted to keep fighting, and we did, but I feel that I didn't do her any favors by not letting her go during a crisis two years earlier.

Both direct, and the indirect stuff that doesn't get included in the suicide stats.

My sisters mother-in-law died 3 months after refusing further chemo treatment.

My own mother in law refused food and fluids, causing her body to shut down.

After watching my wife die a slow and painful death from cancer, I don't know how I would handle a diagnosis these days. I know that I would not be as agressive on treatment as we were for her. She wanted to keep fighting, and we did, but I feel that I didn't do her any favors by not letting her go during a crisis two years earlier.

I hear ya J. In 1983 my father was having his 3rd round of cancer. He was diagnosed terminal and he wanted to take his own life, he told me so. I wouldn't allow that to happen and had him hospitalized for the rest of his life. Unfortunately, that took an entire year and he was in misery for most of it.

Two years after his passing my mom got the word of terminal cancer. They told her that they might try some kind of therapy or other but there were no guarantees. She elected to let nature take its course and I was relieved, rough as that was.

In 2003 my brother was diagnosed terminal with two kinds of cancer. He and I talked about it and he was ready for the final curtain. I was with him, a 1500 mile trip for me, when his body said it was time. He was unconscious and the doctor told me the many ways that they could make him live another couple of months, but once again, no guarantees. I asked the doctor to make him comfortable. He passed the next morning and for the first time I felt like I did the right thing.

There are times, in life, when it is probably best to let life pass as it is meant to be.....

This story just keeps getting weirder...

He was found in a sitting position, in a chair. Hands tied behind his back, at the wrists. Rope tied around his neck and genitals.

Auto-erotic asphyxiation is one possibility, but how'd he get his tied hands behind his back, and why? Something doesn't quite add up here...

That is weird . I thought the story was he was hanging from the closet with a rope around his neck and genitals. Obviously auto erotic asphyxiation . But if he is now found in a seated position in a chair with his hands tied around his back, then it sounds like murder instead. Weird, kinky, murder or accidental death from a heart attack brought on while someone was trying to dominate him? I guess death by bondage and discipline sounds better than hanging death while masturbating in a closet. What is funnier and I'm not making this up ,is that the movie he was filming over there was called "STRETCH".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)