Status
Please reply by conversation.

Tom Taylor

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jun 2, 2004
Northern Ky.
We will have a Tesla for sale at the Dayton Hamvention. Dr Dave is bringing his Toyota Rav 4 converted by Tesla to all electric to sell at the Hamvention. Stop by my booth in the Flea Market by gate C. Look for the pile of gently used Traxis 6000 FTa receivers just back from a Church Job. Don't like the Tesla at half the price of a new car,,, ask him about the Ford Transit Connect converted to electric. Heck Dave even has a Volt! Remember Gate C at the back of the Flea Market at the Hamvention. Please don't Call, wait for the Hamvention!

I'm at BA0424 inside right next to amsat come check me out to :)

Would love to go but always end up working this time of year... :(

Holy Traxis

I just acquired a bunch of Traxis DBS 6000 HD MPEG 4 S2 receivers that were used for a church Downlink for a very short period of time. I will have them back at my trailer at gate C at a Very Good Price.

I'm at BA0424 inside right next to amsat come check me out to :)

Wally,

What is the name of the booth, I usally check all of the inside booths, thanks for the coordinates I download the map of the inside and flea market.
mikelib

mikelib said:
Wally,

What is the name of the booth, I usally check all of the inside booths, thanks for the coordinates I download the map of the inside and flea market.
mikelib

Hi,

Davey Holdings LLC

I will be bringing a couple of SYNOQ SR 1 receivers They are HD Mpeg 4 S2 etc. They also connect with broadband where you can look at such content as Youtube. They are brand new and lots of fun to play with. I will have them as standalone, or system. I will be bringing Dishes! Lots of interesting stuff in my big trailer, it is amazing what I have collected in 25 years in satellite!

Tom Taylor said:
I will be bringing a couple of SYNOQ SR 1 receivers They are HD Mpeg 4 S2 etc. They also connect with broadband where you can look at such content as Youtube. They are brand new and lots of fun to play with. I will have them as standalone, or system. I will be bringing Dishes! Lots of interesting stuff in my big trailer, it is amazing what I have collected in 25 years in satellite!

Tom, if you have a chance come by BA 424 with a SR-1 love to see it and record a quick interview with ya for show :)

You bring any C-band dishes?

Tom Taylor said:

You find your gloves Tom?

The Tesla = Toyota Rav 4 arrived, I drove it, very quick. Must be charged several hours for each hour driven. Drives well, nice power.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts