Dayton Local HD is now online!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

drbirch

Original poster
Oct 21, 2008
Confirmed.

Shows up between channels 2-45, next to your SD channels.

2- WDTN (NBC)
7 - WHIO (CBS)
22 - WKEF (ABC)
45 - WRGT (FOX)

Haven't found anything for the CW yet.

Perfect timing! I was about to go postal on my antenna. Strange how living in Beavercreek next to WPAFB will mess with reception.

I may have to leave work early and go re-arrange my HD Local recording programs to pull from the sat!

BTW :welcome

Channel 7 WHIO

I checked early this morning and saw all four local HD channels. All worked okay except channel 7. There seemed to be a lot of jitter in the picture and the sound was not synched properly. Just wondering if that was just my receiver or a problem with channel 7?

Channel 7 screwed up too.

Nope, mine was jacked up this morning (and still) too. Sync/Audio issues. I expect it'll probably get straightened out sooner or later.

Hey guys, I have no sound on CBS? Am I alone? My OTA has sound so do other channels that came on this morning.

Channel 7 much better

Channel 7 jitter/sound problems finally cleared up yesterday around 6:00pm. I haven't had any sound problems since. Great to have local HD channels, but I am disappointed that CW and PBS aren't included. Guess I shouldn't complain, I almost went with the other dish provider. Who knows when they'll be getting Dayton local HD channels...

I am still having significant sound problems on all my locals through DirecTV. It mostly only affects the commercials, but sometimes the main broadcast sound goes out too. Is anyone else having these problems?

Sound Issues

I haven't had any audio loss, but channel 7 audio seems to be out of sync every now and then. It is interesting how much softer the sound is now on local HD channels. I really have to down up the volume more now...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts