DCII free channels?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Also something that might be related to the 922 lockups. I found one transponder that confuses the DSR4400. When I selected a certain channel it actually rebooted.
11989V (1239) "F1 T10" VCT 258, Channel 151(crashes),251,261,etc

So 151 reboots the box and the other ones seem to cause it problems. It seems like something in the stream is a bit different from the other transponders, so maybe related to why some receivers lock up. .....

It's been a LONG time since I've had my 4200 on the Anik sats, but last time I was there, maybe 2 years ago, I ran across a transponder that did very wierd things with the 4200. I would lock a transponder, and it would download a VCT with a group of channels, but when I'd start to surf through the channels, the VCT would send me to another transponder (this part is normal), however the new transponder would apparently have a different VCT there, which would download, and it wouldn't have the channels in the original transponder I had loaded, which got very confusing, in that I couldn't get back to the channels I was just viewing. I'd have to go back to manual tune, and re-tune on the original transponder, then manually key in the channel number I was looking for. I don't remember all the details, but I remember being very confused at the time. I posted about it in another forum. But anyway, the Canadians apparently do some strange things to the VCTs on the Anki sats, things that play havoc with many of the receivers we use.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)