Dead Rising for X Box One

WiCkeDuDe

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 16, 2005
Utah
Anyone buy the Dead Rising remake for Xbox One? I ordered my copy but its not here until tomorrow. It was supposedly out on the 13th but I didn't see it in stores here. I ordered it on Amazon and with my Prime membership it was only $15.99.

Just curious if anyone got a copy and if so what they thought of it...

Maybe I'll play it if it ever goes free but I heard the game is very frustrating due to bad AI and the timed nature of the game that required multiple playthroughs. But clearly they did something right if they made all those sequels and now remasters so if you like it more power to you.

I liked the original on 360 but it definitely had it's quirks. I'm not sure I ever actually finished it but I had a good time just mowing down in fun ways. A lawn mower was actually one of the ways you could do it. I haven't played the remaster but I will probably buy it at some point on PC.

It definitely had some shortcomings but I still really liked it and the story. Looking forward to the new one in December. DR3 I found somewhat disappointing..

It's kinda one of those not so popular series but has a fairly large cult following.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys mobile app

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)