Deadline to become existing customer

kpip99

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 18, 2012
So the fees increase on the 23rd for new customers . Do you think I have to have my install completed before the 23rd in order the be considered an existing customer or just have the appointment booked by the 23rd even if appointment is after the 23rd ?

Thanks I thought so too. Maybe a dirt member will see this and we will get an answer.

My guess is that it would be based on your activation date, which would be the actual install date. If you call and cancel your new customer appointment before the install date you are never considered an existing customer.

Whenever there is an upcoming change in prices or promotions the equipment must be activated before the date of change.

the 21st would actually be the last day of equipment activation since the new pricing starts on the 22nd. If it were me, i wouldn't even wait that long in case there's any installation or equipment issues that need to be sorted. Get it done next week so you have a little buffer.

edit: corrected due to Schermann's info below

Last edited:
I know but if you read the form it says effective May 22nd. The would mean the changes take effect May 22nd and you would want to upgrade before that day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)