deals for existing customers on feb 1st

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dlh1435

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 6, 2004
is there going to be any equipment upgrades deals that will be rolling out on feb 1st?if so what are they going to be?

Called today for an upgrade to a 722 and was told it would be free. No up front cost, no mail in rebates and a install on Feb 2.

I just called them,And a 622 is only $99,"they didn't tell me free" down from $179.comes with Free install,and NEW 18 month contract. Good untill January 31st only. This was to upgrade a 211 for a 622. I didn't ask about the 722.

722 just cost us 149 and came with 100 rebate. Installer said 622 are low or gone- so they dropped prices for the end of this incentive

Called today for an upgrade to a 722 and was told it would be free. No up front cost, no mail in rebates and a install on Feb 2.

I was intrigued about the possibility of getting a free 722 so I just called a few minutes ago to find out about what might be available to me. I got in on the DIU last february and have been patiently waiting for my one year to be up in order to upgrade again. I want to add a HD-DVR (either a 622 or 722) to the bedroom. I was told that the DIU promotion that I got in on expires Jan. 31st and I would have to wait and see what was going to be offered after that date. My monthly bill with Dish is over $130, so I figure they are going to be keen to keep me. I've been with Dish for nearly 10 years. If they think I'll walk after my original 18 month committment is up, maybe they'll give me a 722. Who knows? The thing is, at first the CSR started to explain things to me and all of a sudden he told me to hold on a moment, that he needed to check something. I got my hopes up that he was about to make me a great offer, but he came back on and gave me the wait until feb. 6th (when my one year expires) spiel.

For everyone trying to get a new deal on a DVR.... remember the golden rule.... if you dont like what the CSR tells you.... email the ceo address.

Be nice to the CEO folks. I have found that the nicer you are with those guys answering those emails, the more likely it is they will work something out with you. As a general rule they tend get the job done when the rest of the employees screw something up.

If there is a free 722 promotion coming, the ceo address will know. Its been seen in the past that the CSR's can take a little time before they know the promotions. Some of the reps just never seem to read the memo's coming to them.

Being with Dish for over 10 years myself..... whenever the regular reps screw something up.....ceo always has made it right.

My two cents.

This is somthing that just dont make since to me. i called same day as you with a feb 4 setup and was told i had to pay,$149. why cant these people be more consistant.:mad:

For everyone trying to get a new deal on a DVR.... remember the golden rule.... if you dont like what the CSR tells you.... email the ceo address.

Be nice to the CEO folks. I have found that the nicer you are with those guys answering those emails, the more likely it is they will work something out with you. As a general rule they tend get the job done when the rest of the employees screw something up.

If there is a free 722 promotion coming, the ceo address will know. Its been seen in the past that the CSR's can take a little time before they know the promotions. Some of the reps just never seem to read the memo's coming to them.

Being with Dish for over 10 years myself..... whenever the regular reps screw something up.....ceo always has made it right.

My two cents.

We were told it was OK to upgrade customer to a 722 if we had no 622's in the shop. Had to go through a CSR and he had to fix the problem so the customer wouldn't get charged for it. He also told me that they were the last to know that it was ok to do this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)