Status
Please reply by conversation.

dodger72

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 17, 2009
Anderson, California, United States
i have a cinama connection kit connected to my router that keeps losing internet. the box shows a green power light and a blinking orange clink light. i also am losing my connection to my other box through mvr. i have tried resetting my modem and the deca. when i reset my box mrv comes back. i have two hr 24's. any ideas? thanks

Do you have any special settings on your router like uPNP? Try disconnecting the CCK and reboot both boxes, see if the MRV is better without the router in the equation.

My hunch is the router, assuming all the coax connections are good and right splitter to the CCK, etc.

The blinking orange Clink light is telling you you have a bad connection to the receivers.. Usually its a bad connector somewhere in the coax cables.
The bad connection would cause some receivers to revert to the factory set IP address while others have IP from the CCK, that causes loss of internet and loss of Whole Home.
I'd call and see if you can get a service call, or if your handy, start checking all your connectors (Inside ones for corrosion, outside for water penetration).

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts