Decades adding more affiliates

also in South Bend, IN Touchvision was replaced with Decades on WMYS-LD. Whats odd is its a Weigel station....so why didnt it go on one of their 3 owned stations in the market at launch?

Touchvision is nice....for an hour tops. Then it gets boring

South Bend has always been late in getting the Weigel networks after they launched. I'm not sure any of their networks were available in South Bend at launch.

- Trip

Reactions: jegrant
Since Decades was added to Nexstar's KASW 61.2 in Phoenix, you think Nexstar would put it on other stations. WVLA 33 NBC has no diginets and is owned by Nexstar and I could catch it good, but I really do not wanna start bothering folks again, especially after I asked the dumbass from KLWB why you still have two this TV

South Bend has always been late in getting the Weigel networks after they launched. I'm not sure any of their networks were available in South Bend at launch.

- Trip

interesting, You figure Weigel would launch it on their own station before others. I know they did that in Milwaukee....launched it on CBS 58 the same time as the CBS O&O stations did

Since Decades was added to Nexstar's KASW 61.2 in Phoenix, you think Nexstar would put it on other stations.
Not necessarily. I know Nextar a while ago (earlier int he year) added Bounce to like 5 stations they own.

KLWB why you still have two this TV
Why not? Doesnt hurt really. Would you rather have it on 2 stations or have one of their stations not have any subs?

Minneapolis has FOX on 2 RF stations (RF9 & 29)...both in HD.

Not necessarily. I know Nextar a while ago (earlier int he year) added Bounce to like 5 stations they own.

Why not? Doesnt hurt really. Would you rather have it on 2 stations or have one of their stations not have any subs?

Minneapolis has FOX on 2 RF stations (RF9 & 29)...both in HD.
I see about the Bounce situation.....If Nexstar is adding that's good, cause I would love something on WVLA.

As for the ThisTV on 22.2 and 32.1 well yeah maybe its not a bad thing, when I asked Delta Media why they had two ThisTV, they said is there a problem, I said yeah why two, then I just ended the conversation with a thank you...

I already know about your two fox stations.....I follow your dma all the time....I work for the BOP/FPS and I would love to move halfway between St. Paul and Rochester (Federal Medical Center), I would lose my mind on all the channels they have.....

Got word from KASW on the Decades launch in Phoenix:

Your PHX CW6> Hi David. The tentative launch date for Decades is Nov. 1. Hope this helps!

Possibly. But honestly you aren't missing much. Other than through the decades the rest is kinda boring

Although I did enjoy the celebrity bowling marathon last weekend

The Decades TV website now has Phoenix scheduled to launch on Wed., Oct. 28. That would bring our local subchannel offerings to 80, including duplicates, artifacts and blank screens (77 subchannels with actual programming).

Reactions: Mr Tony
Three more to the Decades family: WBNA 21.5 Louisville Kentucky, KWWT 26.4 Odessa Texas, and WCTV Tallahassee (Decades will be on from 12 mn to 4 pm while the MNTV will have the 4-12 slot). I'll put this as a side note that KLWB supposed to get Decades with Movies! in December according to reports, however those reports are not CONCRETE and as for the owner its like talking to a wall, so when they ask why rabbit ears does'nt have soon with Decades and Movies! I tell them I need hard real proof. All they tell me is "I cannot reveal my sources", that comes from the owner, his station his call, he's the boss not me. Yall's guess is as good as mine. Unless I get a definite from the company or a test run on the station like KLFY 10.2 I am not emailing rabbit ears anything.

I show a couple more in addition to your list

WSES 33-2 Birmingham, AL

KVMY 21-2 Las Vegas (which would replace CoziTV)

WNYA 51-2 Albany, NY (which would replace AntennaTV)

WGWG 4-2 Charleston, SC

Odd as 3 of the 4 are owned by Howard Stirk Holdings (run by Sinclair) but WNYA is Hubbard owned.

Now this is not 100% confirmed...especially the 2 that would replace something.

Three more to the Decades family: WBNA 21.5 Louisville Kentucky,
would replace a part time Qubo and a christian radio station. Seriously Qubo is on from 9a-9p and the radio station is on there from 9p-9a.

They have a nice little group of stations there
21-1 Ion HD (they do pre-empt programming for news rebroadcasts and Western Kentucky basketball games)
21-2 GetTV
21-3 GodTV/local programming
21-4 Retro
21-5 Qubo (soon to be Decades)
21-6 H&I

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts