Defying Gravity

DVR'ed it last night, I'll try to watch it sometime this week.
Hopefully it'll be okay. Of course if it is okay, I'm sure ABC will cancel it quickly. :rolleyes:

I 'll pass. I don't see any reason to watch Desperate housewives in SPACE. This show is on in summer for a reason. It didn't have the " right stuff" for prime time season 2009.

I found it kind of soap opery. I do have to watch to see what this beta thing is in pod 4 and what the "plan" is and what they're not telling everyone. Damn.

S~

The show reminds me of Ronald D. Moore's show Virtuality that didnt get the green light from fox past the pilot.

The setting doesnt offer room for much triditional Scifi excitment...so the story telling has to be staller...

All in all it was done well, the acting was sound and i look foreward to seeing where this 'setting crippled' story leads.

I found it kind of soap opery. I do have to watch to see what this beta thing is in pod 4 and what the "plan" is and what they're not telling everyone. Damn.
That's pretty much the only thing that kept me watching for the whole 2 hours. I could care less about the soap opery "she got pregnant" crap, just give me the sci fi and action.

The vascecotmy portion was funny though, "Yes it does hurt, I had it done". Any one who saw my pub thread a couple years ago will know how much I agreed on this. :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts